CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008


16 comments:

Amandawhatever said...

Cool songs i do not know how to do that mabye you can show me one day when igo to your house mylika remmember she wants to move in to your house All she will do is just brag on her self that she is better she is a pain in te butt i just want to scream at her and say just get away from me and stop branging about your self love amanda mingl well see ya later

Amandawhatever said...

Hi this is amanda i have a poll i would love for you to vote and while you vote leave a comment love amanda mingl

Amandawhatever said...

Hi ashey this is amanda what is your sisters i want to leave a comment see ya love amanda mingl

Amandawhatever said...

Hi ashley this is amanda just saying hi see ya love amanda

Amandawhatever said...

Hey Ahley this is Amanda. Are you ready for school. I am not. Ha ha ha. I do not want to got to school well see ya love Amanda

Amandawhatever said...

I i have retuned from dance would my name is Amanda and i am a alian please post a commont on amanda's blog bep bep. Ha ha ha ha ha hey this is me amanda i was an alian not really just wondering if you can play well see ya love amanda

Amandawhatever said...

THIS IS AMANDA YOU HAVE TO HAVE TO WRITE A POST LOVE AMANDA

Amandawhatever said...

Hey this is Kallie i am at amanda's house and she let me us her username oh and well see ya love kallie THIS IS AMANDA I WAS JUST KIDDEN ABOUT KALLIE BUE I SLEP OVER AT JOURDONS HOUSE MY SISTER WELL SEE YA LOVE AMANDA

Amandawhatever said...

This is Amanda. Come see my blog

Amandawhatever said...

This is Amanda. Happy valinins day love Amanda

Amandawhatever said...

This is Amanda. I do not want you to leave we have been friends sense kindergartan i will miss you well see ya love amanda

Amandawhatever said...

Hi ashely i am going to miss yu when you go into your new house and thet thing is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo HUGE! Well i am going to miss miss miss miss miss miss miss misss miss YOU SO MUCH I WAS CRING THIS WHOLE WEEK BECAUSE WE HAVE BEEN GOOD FRIENDS FOR A LONG TIME!!!!!!!! OH AND THIS IS AMANDA MINGL I HOPE YOU WILL STILL REMEMBER ME AND SHELLY FOR THE REST OF YUR LIFE I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER YU IN MY HEART

Amandawhatever said...

Hi this is Amanda. Happy easter i did it early because i will not have time to do it on saturday and sunday call me love Amanda

Amandawhatever said...

Hi this is Amanda i miss you

chocolateloverash said...

OOHHH!!! AMANDA!!! I miss ya sososososososo much!!! We should hang out sometime!! By the way i like your songs to!!! :) ( sideway smiley!!) :)

chocolateloverash said...

Hey!!! When you come over sometime i'll show ya!! And i'm not quite sure what my sis's blog is....
and I am NOT I repeat NOT ready for schlool!! Anyway...Love ya!!