sad....no one has wrote on this but me....................maybe amanda will....maybe
Amanda!!!
Hey this is Amanda what are you doing
are you there
talking to you!! I miss ya!!
I still have your scooter ha ha ha ha ha ha ha i miss you so much wait do you have an email?
ash type
We should hang out some time!!
I need to come get it!! :)
ya i know ypye right away like every time when you are done typing go to the blog then go back to the comment thing ok ok
The nexft holiday i might see you is halloween....wow
Great I just got on and now I have to go...
oh ok well bye
Hey!! Whats up!!
Hi this is Amanda ash are you there ash ash ash
I went on loni's blog its sososo cute!!hahaha!!
Nothing just watching 17 Again
we shold go on your blog!! AAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! Amanda I miss ya sososo much!!
Oh ash thanks oh ya ash can you have sleepovers
By the way I've never seen that. Is it good?? it sounds good!!
oh should we go on my blog
Ya!! I want to have with all my friends!! That would be sososo fun!!
well should we go on my blog
For my B-day!!And its your choice do you wanna go on your blog??
SO LETS GO ON MY BLOG THEN I CAN DO ANOTHER POST YES
But wich blog?? Of yours... you have three.
No go to www.thisisthelifeofamanda.blogspot.com ok
Post a Comment
29 comments:
sad....no one has wrote on this but me....................maybe amanda will....maybe
Amanda!!!
Hey this is Amanda what are you doing
are you there
talking to you!! I miss ya!!
I still have your scooter ha ha ha ha ha ha ha i miss you so much wait do you have an email?
ash type
We should hang out some time!!
I need to come get it!! :)
ya i know ypye right away like every time when you are done typing go to the blog then go back to the comment thing ok ok
The nexft holiday i might see you is halloween....wow
Great I just got on and now I have to go...
oh ok well bye
Hey!! Whats up!!
Hi this is Amanda ash are you there ash ash ash
I went on loni's blog its sososo cute!!hahaha!!
Nothing just watching 17 Again
we shold go on your blog!! AAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! Amanda I miss ya sososo much!!
Oh ash thanks oh ya ash can you have sleepovers
By the way I've never seen that. Is it good?? it sounds good!!
oh should we go on my blog
Ya!! I want to have with all my friends!! That would be sososo fun!!
well should we go on my blog
For my B-day!!And its your
choice do you wanna go on
your blog??
SO LETS GO ON MY BLOG THEN I CAN DO ANOTHER POST YES
But wich blog?? Of yours...
you have three.
No go to www.thisisthelifeofamanda.blogspot.com ok
Post a Comment